About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Thematic focus of the journal includes biological and technical branches of science. The journal reviews a wide range of theoretical and applied problems of environmental biotechnology.
The editors will accept articles for publication on the following topics:
- Ecologization of industries by biotechnological methods;
- Biodeterioration and biocorrosion;
- Biotesting and bioindication, molecular methods for monitoring of environment;
- Ecological features of bioobjects;
- Interdisciplinary research in environmental biotechnology.
Journal "Problems of Environmental Biotechnology" can be found in
Abstracting systems and journal databases
Web-based search systems